HERO fresh air appliances provide a controlled way of ventilating residential homes. They work continuously to supply fresh, filtered air into the building while removing the equal amount of moist, stale air. Up to 80% of the heat in the extract air is recovered by the heat exchanger and used to heat the fresh air coming from outside. In summer, the energy of extract air transfers to cool the warmer fresh air reducing cooling loads on air conditioning.
• Up to 265 cfm of fresh air
• Standard MERV8 fresh air filter
• 6” top-mounted duct connections
• Electronically commutated motors (ECM)
• ENERGY STAR® qualified
• Energy-efficient counter flow core
• Multiple speed operation
• Turbo function boosts up to 310 cfm for 20, 40 or 60 minutes
Come to see HERO at our booth!