Experience the future of plumbing, hydronics and HVACR... January 2020
New products. New ideas. New tools. New tech.
Vancouver, BC, January 2020 - It will be all about what’s new when CIPHEX West takes place in Vancouver, British Columbia this fall.
CIPHEX West 2020
November 4 & 5, 2020
Pacific National Exhibition – Coliseum
Vancouver, British Columbia
More than 75% of exhibit space is already sold in Western Canada’s biggest trade show for plumbing, hydronics, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and water treatment. More than 200 exhibitors from across North American will be in Vancouver for the two-day trade show. You can check out the current list of exhibitors on the show’s website: www.ciphexwest.ca.
CIPHEX West will also include seminars, live product demonstrations, prizes, giveaways and the chance to network at Western Canada’s largest industry event.
NEW Product Showcase and Competition
The most technological and advanced new products will be featured in the New Product Showcase. A special industry jury will select the most innovative new products in 11 categories; these winners will be announced on November 4, 2020 at the trade show. Watch for new product profiles via @ciphexwest on Instagram next fall.
The Coliseum at the PNE (Pacific National Exhibition) is the new home for CIPHEX West in Vancouver. This new location offers easier access for attendees, plus CIPHEX West is providing free parking for exhibitors and attendees.
NEW Tech Solutions to Build Attendance
CIPHEX West is working with Gleanin, a UK based technology company with an exciting product to facilitate social referral marketing; attendee-to-attendee referral marketing which enables and encourages attendees to invite their industry contacts and friends via email and social media. The show is also now on Instagram with plans to develop an “influencer” program and promotion in the coming months.
Want to keep up to date? Join our mailing list here.
CIPHEX West is produced by the Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating, CIPH.
Founded in Montreal in 1933, the CIPH is a not-for-profit trade association that is committed to providing members with the tools for success in today's competitive environment. More than 280 companies are members of this influential Canadian industry association.
They are the manufacturers, wholesaler distributors, master distributors, manufacturers' agents, and allied companies who manufacture and distribute plumbing, heating, hydronic, industrial PVF, and waterworks, and other mechanical products. CIPH wholesalers operate more than 700 warehouses and showrooms across Canada. Total industry sales exceed $7 billion annually and CIPH members have more than 25,000 employees from coast to coast.
CIPHEX West 2020 News and Early Show Highlights... October 23, 2019
Western Canada’s largest trade show for plumbing, hydronics, HVACR and water treatment returns to British Columbia. CIPHEX West will take place on November 4 & 5, 2020.
- New Location - The show has moved to the Coliseum at the Pacific National Exhibition. This new location is easier to reach and means attendees don’t have to worry about driving and parking in the main downtown area.
- Free Parking – Show management has arranged for free parking for all exhibitors and visitors at the PNE during CIPHEX West 2020.
- New Product Showcase and Competition – Attendees will see the latest – and best! - new products on in the showcase. Participation is free for qualified exhibitors/products.
- Seminars and Workshops – CIPHEX West seminars and workshops provide high quality training. Exhibitors that book space by December 1, 2019 will have the opportunity to submit presentation proposals.
- Hydronics Training - Presented by the Canadian Hydronics Council, sessions at CIPHEX West attract contractors, wholesalers, engineers and home builders.
- Virtual CIPHEX WEST - includes an exhibitor list (top left of the page) interactive floorplan and planning tools to help attendees find the exhibitors and products they are interested in, and connect with exhibitors before, during and after the show.