Want to connect with buyers and decision makers? CIPHEX Learning Labs is a new program to help increase your company’s brand awareness and products while we lead up to the CIPHEX West 2021 trade show in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are offering a limited number of spots to companies to present product specific training sessions to previous trade shows attendees including contractors, engineers, renovators and more.
What is it in for you?
- Your session will be promoted to thousands of decision-makers throughout Canada.
- Your company name, logo, presentation name, description and the presenters name will appear on both the CIPH and CIPHEX West website
- Your session will be promoted on all CIPHEX West social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- You will receive a list of attendees for your session so that you can follow up with them after your presentation
The CIPHEX team will take care of all of the organizational details, including handling attendee registration, promotion to past trade show attendees and hosting and moderating the webinar.
The cost for each presentation/time slot is $995 plus taxes for members and $1495 plus taxes for non members.
CIPHEX takes care of all of the details
CIPHEX Staff will organize, host and run the webinar for you and send you a list of registered attendees afterwards.
- Presentations must only be offered in English
- Presentations must be between 30 and 45 minutes in length. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions after your presentations.
- You may provide a company video/advertisement of up to 60 seconds to precede your presentations. This video must be provided to CIPHEX staff a minimum of 1 week prior to the session.
As there are limited time slots available, presentations will be accepted for this program based on the following:
- Value: While this program is to help you showcase your company and products, presentations must also provide educational value to attendees. [Exception: The 60 second video advertisement.]
- Presentations that discuss specific products/systems that are not certified/approved in Canada will not be accepted.
- The 2021 program is limited to 8 sessions from 8 different companies/presenters.
- One (1) presentation per company will be accepted.
- Tuesday, April 13th – 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 11th – 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, June 8th – 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, July 13th – 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, August 17th – 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, September 14th – 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, October 12th – 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
REGISTER TO PRESENT A WEBINAR NOW