show dates and hours
Wednesday, November 3, 2021 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thursday, November 4, 2021 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
location - NEW!
Pacific National Exhibition - Coliseum
Vancouver, British Columbia
No downtown traffic or parking hassles. Our new location is easier to reach and more convenient for your customers and prospects. Plus, we are providing free parking for exhibitors and attendees. To reserve your space, apply now.
extras included with your exhibit space
- FREE registration for your customers and prospects for the exhibits
- FREE wifi for all exhibitor staff
- FREE Standard eBooth
- FREE material handling assistance to and from your booth
- FREE online Exhibitor Service Manual
- FREE graphics and other resources to help you build traffic to your booth
- FREE listing in the official online Show Guide
- FREE participation in the New Product Showcase (for qualified products)
- FREE booth drape
Exhibit booth rental rates are as follows:
- For CIPH Members: $28.00 / square foot.
- For Non-Members: $29.50 / square foot.
Carpet, furniture, power and equipment are NOT included with exhibit space - order forms are provided in the Exhibitor Service Manual.
NEW FOR 2021: Flooring is not mandatory for your booth. Note that the exhibition floor (aisles) will not be carpeted — so exhibitors may choose to include carpet or another type of floor covering for aesthetic and comfort if they choose.
turnkey booth packages - optional
Save time and money on furniture, equipment and shipping. With a package, your booth will be set up and waiting for you when you arrive at the exhibit hall - just bring in your products and signage and you are ready. When the show ends, pack up your materials and leave - we'll dismantle the booth for you. You can order a booth package when booking your space (see the exhibitor application form) or add it later. Do not order a booth package if you are bringing your own pop-up display. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an order form or click here to download the form.
To learn more about our Health & Safety Guidelines, click here.