CONNECTING WESTERN CANADA'S HEATING & PLUMBING INDUSTRY
Reserve your space to exhibit in Western Canada's largest industry event which includes:
- CIPHEX West Expo - more than 70% of space is sold!
- Canadian Hydronics Conference - First time in BC this program will feature more than 11 hours of hydronics training including two workshops with John Siegenthaler plus sessions led by Greg Cunniff and David Hughes.
- Plumbing & HVACR Seminar Program - Expanded with more sessions on industry and business skills for heating and plumbing contractors, wholesalers, general contractors and other.
- HVACR & Plumbing Design Forum - New program with sessions for plumbing and HVACR engineers as well as wholesalers, builders, developers, general contractors and more.
- CWQA Water Treatment Workshop - special workshop for water treatment and plumbing professionals from the Canadian Water Quality Association.
- New Product Showcase and Competition
- Executive Summit - New!
- CIPHEX West & BUILDEX Express to be co-located.
Seeing products in person at a trade show impacts buying decisions:
- 88% of CIPHEX West 2014 visitors said they expect to purchase new products they learned about for the first time at the show.
- 75% of them said they would be purchasing from new or different suppliers as a result of meeting them at the show.
- 74% said they planned to make those purchases within six months of the show.